Tuesday, August 13, 2013

About

Hmm. What to say about me. That is something I always struggle with when people ask. Do I say that I love to be outdoors fishing or camping? Or how about that I love going on road trips and seeing new places? I could stick to the obvious, I am married, happy, and just your average 20-something trying to figure out life. I could dive into my struggle with infertility and all of the feelings/emotions that come along with that (then again, that is what the name of my blog insinuates, so maybe I should leave those details to be found out when I post things) or I could simply say that I am a person. A really happy, funny person who has some really sad, not-so-funny issues that I deal with on a daily basis. But the key to what I just said was funny. Yep, that's me, funny, all hell could break loose, and I would probably have something funny/witty to say that would really "get a crowd goin". If there is one thing I know about me, it is that I have the ability to bring laughter to people, and more importantly to myself when I really need it most.

No comments:

Post a Comment